Friday, November 18, 2016

Silhoutte dogs die


This is the last day of above seasonal temperatures here in Southern Ontario. It’s been in the high 60’s(F) but the temperatures are going to plummet this weekend with the chance of….ugh…snow.



Today’s card is another mix of two different dies – Memory Box Happy Birthday die and the silhouette dog die from Impression Obsession plus an embossing folder.

 


The happy birthday was die cut from navy cardstock and I wanted a strong contrasting colour behind it so I chose this wine cardstock. But, it looked rather plain so I ran just the bottom part through a swirly embossing folder. The dog was die cut from black cardstock and it was adhered with black dimensional glue dots. I’m not sure where I bought them but I need some more! This was a quick and easy card to make. I need three masculine birthday cards for January so this is going to one of the guys.



That’s all for a lovely fall Friday, November 18, 2016





Cheers

Violet



Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...