Friday, March 3, 2017

A Masculine Card


Brrrr. Again! The temperatures have plummeted to below freezing and with the cold wind it feels even colder than the thermometer registers. This will continue for a few days and then Mother Nature has another hot flash or two and we will be having temps in the 50’s again. The odd winter weather continues…but still no snow here. However, just east of here they had white-out conditions and multiple accidents. We are so lucky that the snow storms usually misses us…..usually, but not always!



One of my sons-in-law is having a birthday this weekend and this is the card I made for him.

 




The base card is a kraft 5 ½” x 5 ½” card from a pack from Michaels. The paper is from the stash. The die is one of my favourite Memory Box dies.  The small banners were die cut from the same paper as the top part using Hero Arts dies and the edges were inked with green ink. Then I just tied a hemp cord bow and glued it on. The dogs were die cut out of left over bits of black cardstock and tied on. I love these dog dies and the cat ones I bought.



That’s all for a cold Friday, 2017-03-03. Have a wonderful, safe and creative weekend everyone.



Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




1 comment:

  1. This is a great masculine card Violet! Love the dog die cuts. I'm partial to black cat silhouettes ... i wonder why? ... lol I haven't done a post with Jinx in it for awhile.. i need to.

    Had a trip to Branson, MO yesterday... we've had better trips there... but at least it was a day out and away from working on the house... I DID get to stop into Michaels ... We don't have one here... Branson is the closest... It was good to see i'm not really missing much...lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...