Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Friday Card on Saturday.


There was no post yesterday because of computer problems but its back and running today so I’m making a quick post. It’s time to put up the Christmas tree so its going to be a busy day.

This Christmas card was made from a recycled card. I just couldn’t toss it out…..too darn cute.
 

First I die cut the image into a circle and added frosty glitter (Martha Stewart) all around the edge. Then it was simply glued to a square card base covered with the designer paper. I added a bow and called it done.

 That’s all for a busy Saturday! I’ll be back on Monday.

Cheers

Violet

 Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...