Monday, April 2, 2018

Birthday Card Number One


Happy Easter Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We had a busy, busy weekend helping my sister get ready to move. She is now on her way!

        This afternoon we went for another hour and half walk through the bush. The owl was there but way up in the tree and we saw a small flock of Golden-crowned Kinglets but they refuse to sit for a photo. I got about 4 or 5 shots of the tree branches where they were a second before the camera took the photo but no bird in sight. We had a good laugh over that.

        My youngest daughter has a birthday coming up so I made four cards and let Joe pick the one he liked the best for her. This was not the one he picked – I’ll post it last – but I liked this one too.




        I’m on another “use up the stash’ bit so this background is just bits of pretty paper from a very old paper 8” x 8” paper pack taped together at the back and then glued to the green card base. The happy birthday circle and the butterfly are Memory Box dies. The butterfly was die cut from a piece of the same paper pack using the same piece as the one on the very bottom.

        I’ll post the second card I made on Wednesday. That’s all for a cool Monday, April 2, 2018.

Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.







       

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Violet... I can just imagine how beautiful the one Joe picked is.. Love the pink and the butterfly... Isn't digital so nice?! No more wasting film with bad or missed shots..

    We are hunkering down for a return to winter weather... Low tomorrow night in the 20's F... brrr...

    I'm glad to hear your sister is on her way.. I'm sure she appreciated all your help....Big Hugs!! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...