Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A "Oh No, How Can I Fix This" Card


I posted a posting of all the birds that we saw over the last couple of days on a separate posting…. so if you like birds, please scroll down to view them.

        Today’s card is a “oh no, how can I fix that” card. I think it worked out okay.






        I had stamped and coloured the Poppy Power tulip stamp and then somehow got a large smudge just beside the coloured image. So the only thing I could think of to do was cut it out. So then I took some white cardstock and used a stencil to make some light designs in the back ground and inked some blue in the centre.

        I laid the cut image on top and decided I had room for the sentiment and laid the stamp there to mark the spot. Then I put it in my stamp positioner (I have the Tim H. one) and stamped the sentiment.

Then I glued on the cut out image. Here’s a hint if you have to cut something with some small places like between the lower flower and leaves – always cut these out first!  The image is more stable then and you will not rip a piece already cut.

I glued on that pretty ribbon and added three pearls and then glued the entire thing to the green card base.

That’s all for a beautiful May day, May 9, 2018. We stayed home and did the yard work today – tired but happy.

         Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...